Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Monogatari Series S2 17v2


I've made a huge mistake.

In well held up tradition I fucked up once again. The only changes I applied to the script were the typesetting bits and I completely forgot to merge the edited script. Totally my fault again I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to do all that during the night. Fuck I'm so sorry albel and forks, I don't know what to say.

DaBear Note: Note how I don't get an apology despite QCing this. I see how it is klaxa, I see how it is.

8 comments:

  1. How do i apply the patch ??? I just don't get it, do I have to rename the .patch file ? i created a .bat like i always do to patch stuff with. xdelta files but it won'T work :I

    Can someone post the cmd line i need to execute or the filenames extensions i have to change puriisu :I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an xdelta3 patch, so you can just rename it to .xdelta3 if that makes things easier.

      Delete
  2. BTW you put the 17v2 torrent in the Anime Music Video category :E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah thank you. It worked now, i think, still don't know where i went wrong, but well i'm happy now \:D/ thx for doing this and hopefully you will be able to do a final batch someday o:> gl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! You're doing a great job with this show, don't worry about the delays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for still being alive node, Ill wait as long as it has too for your releases

    ReplyDelete