Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Future Eps


So, I guess we'll go good news first. Life has sort of worked itself out for me and I should be able to get back to TLCing things again, so yes we will be releasing the as of yet unreleased eps. Also good news, I would like to do something this season as well(but not a 2 cour) and klaxa seems to be game.

Bad news: forks is MIA for the foreseeable future. We're hoping he comes back eventually, but don't count on it. Unfortunately this means we are now without an editor, which means we can't really release anything until we get someone to do the editing. Also bad news, if we do get an editor, whatever we would start this season would take precedence over Monogatari. We'd likely shoot to have it all done by the midpoint of the season at the latest, but life happens so you can never be sure.

So that's y'alls Christmas present. Now find us a damn editor for ours.

11 comments:

  1. I'm translating ur subs to persian an in aegisub there was comments from, albel, who is that? he can't edit too? :D
    anyway thanks for ur hard works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, don't start another show when you've got Monogatari already! ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll edit for you, if you're willing to just pick some random guy off the internet. I mean, I'd like to think that my written English is, at the very least, readable. Of course, I shall follow additional instructions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either hop on the IRC(rizon, #node) and ping me or klaxa, or send either me or klaxa an email through whats on here.

      Delete
  4. So no editor yet, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I don't understand is what's keeping the other staff from editing? Not that I'm very knowledgeable about the fansubbing process, but if it's just simple checking of the subs themselves in english then couldn't anyone do it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lets be honest now, Node is going to take ages if they are even releasing the episodes. monogatari 2 got the worst treatment in the fansubbing community. We have a non typesetted shitty daisuki/HS version and the really bad Commie script. The only hope there was for the show was Node, doesnt help that Coalgirls who were going to pick it up and fix the script to be consistent with bake/nise/nekomonogatari broke under pressure from the assholes at Bakabt and random people that trash them over the smallest mistakes.
    So who i blame for the lack of good subs on Monogatari 2.
    Aniplex/daisuki cause noone bothered to fansub because of them
    Assholes for making Coalgirls drop the show.

    There goes my favorite series because the same shit will happen to Hanamonogatari Kizumonogatari and Thirdseason if it gets animated .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can only hope for a Bluray only group like Thora or Doki to pick it up and actually put effort into it. Not just take the Daisuki script.

      Delete
  7. holla holla holla. I still have faith in future episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess you didn't say what year's Christmas you meant.

    ReplyDelete