Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Monogatari Series S2 17

We still live apparently.

Holy fuckballs it has been how long since a release? Over a fucking month. God damn university is fucking killing me. Well sorry for the delays, I guess? This Episode had a fuckton of editing and TLC (DaBear didn't do jack shit so far though) and *some* typesetting. I skipped like three scenes though because otherwise I would be either dead or the episode might have never seen the internet. I will see what I can do for the batch, for now please bear with it. As far as I remember episode 18 is a lot of storytelling and should be out in less than a month™.

DaBear section: Shit, you knew I had lost interest. Took me 3 days to work up the motivation to fucking QC. I blame klaxa. As always.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray. I'll wait until the whole arc is done before I watch, but that's one down. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete