Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Monogatari Series S2 15

Easily one of the best shows this season.

Yay I get to write a release post! DaBear hasn't sniped me this week, so I get the honor to leave a few words. This week's episode is pretty damn late and there are several reasons for it which I cannot possibly list all. Two of them definitely are HS releasing late as fuck and the fuckton of great editing and TLC forks and the Siberian Ice Queen did respectively. Another one is lectures starting for me and a lot of other shit going on. We will most likely not be able to keep up the pace we had at the beginning because of both of these things, however the quality of the script should be heavily improved by this.

DaBear Edit: I knew I should have made the post earlier, damn klaxa being productive. Anywho, here's a quick Q&A to help answer a couple questions.

Q: Where's Ep 17?
A: On its way. Should be out Saturday, but since we're not used to working on shit in this timeframe, don't count that as set in stone. Either way, it should be out by the end of the weekend at the absolute latest.

Q: Will Ep 18 be on time(aka the 12-14 time frame)?
A: Hopefully™. Depends on HS schedule and how bad the script is this week(note: daisuki has gotten progressively worse). Theoretically, if all things go as I would expect them(delays from HS, moderately annoying script, some minor shenanigans here and there) Monday should be the release date. That said, as a Meteorology major, you know how reliable us weather peoples' predictions are.

Q: Should I buy a 3DS and Pokemon X/Y?
A: Yes, yes you should. Go do it. Now. I may or may not own both and be on my second playthrough(this time in english). I intended to play through my second time as the boy character, but holy shit does the girl make me HNNNNGGGGG with that fist pump after winning battles. 10/10 would adopt.

Edit....again:
Q: Are you completely wrong on those first two?
A: It would seem so:
<klaxa> yes, episode 18 on monday?
<klaxa> ( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \
<klaxa> episode 17 by the end of this weekend?
<klaxa> WA HA HA ξ・∀・ξ MAH DRILLS

18 comments:

  1. "one of the best" → The best.

    Oh yeah and thanks for Monogatari. Time to start the Nadeko arc now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the only one that got the audio track with the high pitched tones at times?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called "moe". Girls are supposed to sound like that. If you still think it's wrong follow these steps maybe? http://files.nyaa.eu/HOW_DID_I_PLAYED_BACK.txt

      Delete
    2. The timing for the tones almost seemed like it was on purpose, for example, each time Nadeko would take a step in the shrine a faint tone could be heard. I should probably mention that they were very faint tones. Maybe it was to add a "creepy" vibe to the scene. It wasn't very often that these tone's played either.

      Delete
    3. I said "tone" way too often. Sorry.

      Delete
  3. you guys should of worked on episode 17 and continued from there, catching up with 15 as you go majority of people just watched 15 form another source. now your way behind in releases :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True fans stick with the best subbers and don't accept anything other than the best.

      Delete
    2. True, Admittedly I watched the daisuki stream for 15 which isnt "too" much of a change from the Node releases few different words here and there and no typesetting. Although I am defently waiting for Node from now on

      Delete
  4. come on guyz, don't leave us alone with commie :((((( :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you dropped the show?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not just yet, it's being discussed though. Real life is messing with everyone's schedule (actually only DaBear's and mine).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urgh... if you need to delay, delay, but please don't drop it. I will not watch either of the other two awful options. Terrible subs are worse than not watching the show at all but both options are horrid.

      Delete
    2. Yeah please dont drop it, I could wait till the end of the year for releases to come out. Just dont leave us with Commie

      Delete
  7. no no no no. finish this show plz. there's no other fansub that's worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly Guys just stick in there and I hope I'm talking for the majority of your fans, we can wait for your releases! Just do what you can do when you can no rush fellas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please don't drop - the other fansubs aren't nearly as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. and come on... say something :| u want to release it or drop it? everyone is waiting for ur response :)

    ReplyDelete