Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Monogatari Series S2 09



So we actually would have had this out more or less on time, if not for HS releasing like 5 minutes(read: 2 hours) after klaxa decided to say fuck it and go to bed, which meant no script for me and Spoons-kun to get started on, which meant not getting our shit done till the morning. Which wouldn't have been a problem except klaxa is a colossal faggot(<3) and woke up all sorts of late and didn't get me the script in time to do my work before actual work. Also, Klownfaggot is actually doing a good job and practically secondary editing, so QC took longer than expected.

In other news: I hope you're all enjoying the fuck out of MJP like I am. I was not prepared for the emotions I was forced to feel in ep 20.

--
Heh whoopsies, looks like I passed out and didn't notice. Sorries~
-klaxa

No comments:

Post a Comment