Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Monogatari Series Season 2 01v2

Obligatory Neko pic for Neko arc



Okay, so here's your v2, albeit later than I promised. Delays brought to you by: Klaxa. Okay, maybe a little bit me for sleeping in, but it was my day off, so whatever. Fixed some wording I didn't like, made the text screen an intentional error again, and back to mooninite name order. We're working on getting our own encode on this, so hopefully there should be a better quality video in the nearish future.

Oh, and if you haven't yet, go help based Trigger save anime.

10 comments:

  1. I can give the english lyrics if you want..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys, thanks for v2. Can't wait to watch when I have some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sankyuu ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you guys for not localizing the subs. It seems like the vast majority of fansubbers have localized the subs for the shows that i'll be watchiong this season, so i jumped with joy when saw that you had honorifics and the japanese order of names :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crunchyroll is actually better than a lot of fansubbers about this, when they do their own translations at least. Sometimes the publishers provide translations. It's great when a group like Node steps up to fix things when CR isn't available.

      Delete
  5. Don't know if you noticed, but 01v2 is missing the chapters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There never were any in the first place, we (read: I) started doing that since episode 2.

      Delete
    2. Ah, OK. I didn't download the v1 'cause the v2 was up by the time I found you guys.

      Also, I did find one TS mistake at 20:37 where about was misspelled as abput. Same at 20:53. Though I'm no translator, unless Araragi typo'd in his message...

      But thanks for your releases! I'll be glad to help out if you guys need it.

      Delete
    3. Araragi made a typo. It was discussed in the comments for the v1 on nyaa.eu.

      Delete
  6. You are awesome! thanks!

    ReplyDelete