Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Monogatari Series S2 03




Long hair Karen is best Karen. Also, yes we do get more characters other than Crab and Neko this episode, prepare yourself.

Earlier than last week this time. Though we still had a few minor delays. Delays brought to you by: random customers sitting right next to me when I'm trying to work on this at work, sleep deprivation, lack of food, missing utensils, and Daiz.

Oh, and if you didn't notice, we have an IRC. #node on Rizon, like all the other cool kids.

Now if you'll excuse me, time for bed, as I intend to wake up early and watch The Open.

7 comments:

  1. Sankyuu (づ ・ω ・)づ。。・゜゜・。。・゜❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. The slight delays are worth the better typesetting and translations.

    Thanks so much for your work. If I had to read Ms. Senjougahara one more time while two teenage girls were talking I was going to cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "If I had to read Ms. Senjougahara one more time (...) I was going to cry."

      I agree

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your work!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for saving Monogatari this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for working on this series. It's one of my favourites so I was very disappointed to see that the only sub options were two of the most infamously unreliable groups. I'm glad that I can now follow this arc as it airs thanks to your efforts. Much appreciated! \o/

    ReplyDelete