Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Monogatari Series S2 08



Dat doujin. Side tail, stockings Shinobu is tied with glasses Shinobu for best Shinobu.

Anywho, HS finally released, so now we get to finally release. Woo!

And here's this week staff chan:
<klaxa> forks, what the fuck is with that shuriken btw?
<albel727> yeah, I've been wondering too
<forks> it's baus m8, u wanna fite?
<klaxa> fite me irl
<klaxa> come at me br0
* forks takes off his hat
* klaxa kicks forks fedora
<klaxa> *forks'
* klaxa stomps on said fedora
<forks> thats a genuine player's flat-bill fittit son
<forks> gonna rek u
<klaxa> it's still a fedora, only fags wear fedoras
<klaxa> fedora is also a meh distribution
* klaxa sets mode -Oo forks
* klaxa sets mode +q forks
<forks> http://www.therongwebsite.com/site/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_full/IMG_0700.JPG
<klaxa> huehuehue

And the result of our QC being MIA cuz we're late this week:
<klaxa> hey DK
<klaxa> DK you thar?
<klaxa> hey DK
<klaxa> DKThias
<DKThias> I am here
<DKThias> Why art thou asking
<klaxa> you wanna QC?
<klaxa> :>
* DKThias is now known as DKThias|LoL
<DaBear> wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
<klaxa> :(
<DKThias|LoL> :>
<klaxa> D:

---
klaxa edit: And like just way too often I am abandoned by my helpers. If there are any mistakes, blame DaBear, forks or our Siberian ice queen.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the episode!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, come on, why no TT links since ep 5? I almost thought you'd disappeared already...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah glad I check this blog, or I might miss it. Anyway, very glad this got out, even if I can't watch until tomorrow at best. ;_;

      Delete
    2. Oh I forgot that... Maybe because they never activated my account, I'll add them right away.

      Delete
  3. Do you guys have honorifics in your subs?

    ReplyDelete